Saturday 4 January 2014

With the beginning of the new year, I'm finally going to start working towards some concrete Poker Goals, and start a blog following in the steps of my buddy Peter (pitabread189.blogspot.ca)

I started playing Poker seriously in August of last year, and started off on a huge heater, pushing my Bankroll up from $300 to almost $1000 in a little less than a month. Variance and reality hit shortly after, and I have been spending the last 3 months dealing with life tilt, as well as uneven play coupled with variance issues making it so I haven't made much progress in the last couple months.

I want to create a bit of order in my play for 2014, and a blog feels like one of the best ways to keep track of my progress and learn from my mistakes. Currently, I am grinding 8 table Full Ring $0.10/$0.25 and hoping to move up significantly by 2015.

In terms of goals for 2014, I want to hit these benchmarks:

  - 1 million hands
  - 100k VPP (Supernova)

As well as just play well and improve my reading and hand recognition skills in general. With a new year comes a new chapter, and I will be aiming to write the damn best one I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment